Despite having difficult vintages in the past (with the exception of 2015) and despite a late frost this year which has blighted many wine regions in France in particular Bordeaux, our latest update is very positive.
Indeed according to Chloé Chevalier – president of the Gjpv association of young Burgundy wine makers and head of the Chevalier estate in ladoix (along with her father), the pre-harvest situation is very positive. The grapes are very healthy. There has been no desease and the harvest should start between the 5 and 10th of September.
This accounts for the Cotes de Nuits & Cotes de Beaune areas only.
- To all wine lovers January 1, 2018
- 2016 pre-harvest review August 22, 2017
- Grape juice or wine – a New Year detoxification dilema! January 6, 2017
- What’s in a (Grand Cru) name? July 22, 2016
- 2016 – climatic fury! July 20, 2016
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets